Mr. Leather Liquid
Cleaner and Conditioner Gives Leather a Deep, Rich Luster
- Restores natural beauty and shine to leather.
- Exclusive Mink Oil-enriched formula gives leather a deep, rich luster.
- Moisturizes to prevent dulling, fading and cracking.
- Simply wipe on and wipe off. No rubbing or buffing necessary.
- Leaves no oily residue. Helps repel water.
- Fresh leather scent.
- Use on auto interiors, furniture, clothing, purses, shoes and more.
Dry Clean™ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Quickly Cleans Toughest Stains and Soil
- Deep cleaning foam spray penetrates to remove soil and stains.
- Developed in professional detail shops to tackle the toughest problems.
- Contains powerful natural citrus solvent to remove the toughest grime.
- Easy to use — just spray on, let foam penetrate and wipe off.
- Fast drying — leaves carpets and fabrics smelling fresh.
- Also great for household uses including pet stains, wine spills and other stains.
Shines, Protects and Freshens Interiors!
- Shines and protects auto interiors including vinyl, rubber and leather.
- Time-release fragrance keeps car smelling fresh for days.
- Will not dry out interior surfaces or cause cracking.
- Leaves lustrous shine with no oily residue. Will not attract dust.
- Available in six great fragrances.
Pkg Size: 10.64 oz.
Thoroughly Cleans ALL Auto Interior Surfaces
- Cleans all auto interior surfaces.
- Streak-free formula removes the toughest dirt, dust and grime.
- No smearing or residue.
- Leaves car interiors smelling fresh and looking like new.
A great looking leather interior improves the overall appearance of your car. Plus, conditioning with Mr. Leather makes your seats softer and more comfortable. Before using Mr. Leather, make sure the surfaces are clean. Using a brush or sponge on the surface is a good way to break up dirt. Once the surface is ready, apply Mr. Leather liberally with a microfiber. Formula 1 Super Shine is great for cleaning and conditioning leather seats. An added benefit of Mr. Leather is the all-natural leather fragrance that makes your interior smell like new.
Shake well. Hold bottle 15 centimeters (6 inches) from surface and spray lightly. Wipe surface immediately with a soft, dry cloth. Test first on a small, inconspicuous area for colorfastness. Do not use Mr. Leather on cracked or worn leather, or on open-grain leather such as suede, nubuck or chamois.